Guest h69e

Suggestions

Guest h69e

Hi There I Thought I Could Help With Some More Suggestions    :phone:

1.Third Person Plugin 

2.Pay To Never Be T!

3.Get More Custom Player Skins / Arms

4.Multi Color Name Tags?

5.More Sprays! We Could Pick Some,, Or I Could Design Some For You!

6.Be Able To Kick People! But Get A Better Kinda VIP Role (Only When They Are AFK ect. As some admins anit on when we need them. <3

7.Roll A Dice At The Start Off Spawn So We get Like 50 More HP or Gravity Something Like That.

8.Get To Vote If We Want To Play Music Something like this.

Thats All I Can Think Off Right Now Ill Edit This If I Got Anymore!

-Thanks H69E

-Third person has been around on the server, but have been abused to gain a unfair advantage over others.

-I doubt this will be something, as we can't change the plugins in this way

- Feel free to post links for skins/arms for us to take a look at :)

-I'm not really sure how this would work, one of the owners need to look into that

-Again, feel free to look some sprays you really want to see to be added

-We've always voted against votekicking/votebanning for normal players, after all you can apply for admin to gain acces to those permission (if accepted ofcourse)

-What kind of server are you looking at to add this plugin?

-Playing music in the server is not allowed what so ever, we've got a radio plugin :)

8.Get To Vote If We Want To Play Music Something like this.

We have the sound cloud plugin, admins can play music with that for all players x)

Hi There I Thought I Could Help With Some More Suggestions    :phone:

4.Multi Color Name Tags?

6.Be Able To Kick People! But Get A Better Kinda VIP Role (Only When They Are AFK ect. As some admins anit on when we need them. <3

7.Roll A Dice At The Start Off Spawn So We get Like 50 More HP or Gravity Something Like That.

Thats All I Can Think Off Right Now Ill Edit This If I Got Anymore!

-Thanks H69E

-Well multi colour name tags have been suggested before and have been deemed impossible to make

-Apply for admin :^) (as dolan duck said)

-This actually seems pretty cool, My suggestion (yes I know this plugin may be hard to make or find) have it so it costs you a certain amount of credits (or !rtd currency ?) and has a chance to have negative affects to like drugs or -50hp but an even chance to get a beneficial stat.

I'm pretty sure that would be abused pretty badly.

Not exactly, why would someone pay to kick people to abuse and get it removed?

Just add in the terms, if powers are abused then we have the right to remove your vip.

As well as it works for other communities, our VIP is extremely cheap and easy to obtain. Keeping an eye on all of the VIPs would not be at all possible, but nice suggestion anyways. I actually like the idea of VIPs having some sort of power, but I think it would be far too much hassle for what it's worth.