hudex

How to get a 4:3 STRETCHED Resolution in CS:GO

So, I recently helped my friends getting a stretched resolution in CS:GO.. In my opinion it looks much better playing 4:3, makes me feel like I'm playing 1.6 again :)

1. Right click on CS:GO in your steam library.

2. Press Properties.

3. Go to "Set Launch Options"

4. Type in "-stretchaspect" in the box, press "ok" and you're good to go!

WARNING: THIS DOES NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 10 IF YOU HAVE AMD! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT NVIDIA.

Didn't really want to post to further dissuade this hassle from the main topic, but I feel like neither is in the wrong. Our community forums are undeniably, not the most buzzing place to be, but we nicely get posts thrown here and there. So with pekad's recent flurry of posts, it's without a doubt that some of us are a little twitched, since hey, we don't usually have so many new topics in such a short period of time. The topics themselves are perfect, great input. Your judgement on the situation just lies on how you perceive it, from one perspective, these are great, they are making the forums more lively and active, although from another perspective, this is spamming, we never have this many new topics - but is that exactly a bad thing? Interesting nevertheless, even if this thread is a little redundant. :)