papercarrot

Unban Req

Your in-game name: Paper[C]arroT

Why were you banned?: Harrasing admins apparently 
Why should you be unbanned?: I belive i should be unbanned because the admin was very biased against me on many occasions before such as muting me and gagging me for my voice and banning over petty reasons that were explained. Secondly It has caused a huge fuss on the server many people asking admins to unban and unmute me even though i did not ask them too majorly because they enjoy playing with me and say its alot better playing with me 
PS: He was harrasing me if he puts it that way (he muted me because he didnt like my voice etc)

On what server are you banned? MG but it doesn't let me join any of the servers

Which admin banned you?: Sync(however bob dylan silenced me too due to my voice which i find offensive)
What is the ban length?: Permenant

Also I did not get any warning for any of those actions taken by admins like when they banned and silenced me (more than only those occasions)

You didn't get silenced due to your voice, it was due to the lack of care about anyone else on the server. I've seen it before where if someone isn't good at a map, you'd continue to insult them about it.

if so which i claim it wasn't so what about the ban ?

You talked shit about admins on the server, where VERY racist, and due to that in voice chat Dylan perm muted you from voice, You still were able to use normal chat.

When I got online you started talking smack to me. Before that you spammed me in steam to the point i had to block you as you kept sending me invites. After I muted you from chat you started changing your name to keep on harrassing me.

That was it for me. You took it 1 step to far. You got perma banned and I see no reason whatsoever to unban you.

Whoever checks the chatlogs on him will see he is very racist and vulgar in chat and talks shit about admins behind there backs, and when there online even to there face.

EDDIT

You have been given many warnings, and if getting silenced/muted doesn't give you a message I don't know what would.

Also stop spreading the lie that you are silenced due to your voice. You got silenced for the shit you said. Telling such lies (especialy on an unban request) is not going to help you here.

Everything you type is recorded, do not lie, or undermine the reason you were banned/silenced for. Just for reference for yourself and the other admins, here is your chat log: http://extreme-network.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/268847

Page 3 near the bottom clearly shows your ignorance and obnoxiousness towards the other players, you are just a virus in the community, and this is the ultimate vaccine.

Page 3 near the bottom clearly shows your ignorance and obnoxiousness towards the other players, you are just a virus in the community, and this is the ultimate vaccine.

What a nice and imaginative metaphor.

I hate to say this

but this isn't a reason for permaban :L

But a very long ban is suitable

We've got situations like this before and we have agreed on that permaban is only for hackers, cheaters etc. 

I hate to say this

but this isn't a reason for permaban :L

But a very long ban is suitable

We've got situations like this before and we have agreed on that permaban is only for hackers, cheaters etc.

Check the things he posts, I'm generally with you on things like this, but this guy is toxic. Unless you mean a ban for a year or something, give him time to mature up.

Check the things he posts, I'm generally with you on things like this, but this guy is toxic. Unless you mean a ban for a year or something, give him time to mature up.

I was hinting to like 6 months - 2 years xD

I have seen his chat logs and that is evidence enough for me

2 years seems a bit on the short side if you ask me. Perm seems just fine. I'm sure that if he makes a unban reqest in 2 years he has a bigger chance of getting unbanned anyway. (mby an unban on trial)

If he believes he grew up and doesn't behave like this he can make a unban request. Then its the question if the admins think he is mature enough. and possible could give him an period of time to prove himself.

If you all agree to the above stated we can leave the ban for what it is right now.