Spooky

Timers and Records.

It would be reeeaaally cool if we had a timer plugin so we could have like world records for the server. So then i can finally show that im the best pleb in "The Plebs".

This would be highly awkward to do since when it isn't a course map, well, it just wouldn't work.

+ It would take extremely long to map out the start and finish zones for every map and making it work together with re-spawning etc.

Wouldn't they play more extremely easy courses whereby it's already annoying enough with them? xD

The point is getting the WR, noninations could make the 3-4 courses in the vote pool which would frustrate more and more with the time getting the millisecond out of the maps.

People would choose harder course maps to show how good they are. And hopefully the time we would get this plugin would be after we find a way to make the maps go Course,Combat,Course,Combat

Spooky mate to be honest this will not work with a gamemode of this type. First off this will make it very unfair on players which are not familiar with the Bunny Hop mechanic, and isn't the goal of a course map to survive to the end? Also, if this was added it would be hard to moderate the records as there can be players which might play at a time of day where admin activity is low and abuse the use of massive map exploits which will make it hard to tell if the record is legit or not, the only way you could fix this is that when a player enters a zone (where the exploit is) the timer is terminated, but this also will be awkward to code and place zones as player can accidentally trigger the zone and ruin the timer.

I rather don't have a timer at all, I don't like to make the minigames server very competitive, I just wanna have a good time and have fun, not worrying about who is the best player and who has the most world records.

I feel like the course maps will be overplayed even more, and since a lot of course maps are pure luck I dont see the point of wr's for them or trying to get them

Yeah ok thx for the feedback it was just an idea. I only suggested it coz im not the only one who wanted it, but it wouldnt make it unfair on people that dont know how to bhop because they dont need to go for a good record it would just be go along at the pace you want to, but for the better players they can race each other for fun. but thx anyway :)

Love, Spooky